Thursday, February 5, 2009

DONE and Recap

This morning I started my EARLY morning Hill workout with Lisa, Cindy and Robert. I left my house at 5:05AM and met the group at Lisa's (2 miles away) and then we all ran back toward's my house doing Hill's and some extra mileage with again "HILLS". I got in 6.6 miles of some HUGE hills. The reason I don't start from Lisa's is because I need to be done my 6:10ish so this works out and I only have to run 2 miles by myself. This morning was VERY cold but we had a great run with a great workout.

I got in all my workouts this week and may even go home today and do another 30 - 35 minute spin workout before I cook dinner. Tony is doing the Treadmill tonight so I am SURE he would enjoy my company beside him while he runs - lol!! This is a joke because the last time I did my spinning while he was doing the treadmill I kept trying to talk to him and he couldn't and finally said "I cannot talk while I am working out" so I just kept quiet the rest of the workout. I am so used to my running buddies and we talk while we run - Tony cannot :)

Recap:
Saturday - 13 miler out at Lila Loop (beautiful course but very challenging) GOOD run!!
Full body weight workout
Sunday - 6 miles from SSES - semi flat route.
Monday - 3 miles running at home then 35 minutes on Spin Bike
Tuesday - 8 miles at NLR Lake with 16 minute Tempo run included
Wednesday - 4 miles run at lunch then home for full body weigtht workout
Thursday - 5AM 6.6 miler from home (hill workout)
Hope to get in 35 minutes of spinning
Friday - REST!

I am really enjoying this new schedule :) I am such a schedule/routine person that when I have a schedule and I complete it for the week I am happy :) I am the same way at work when I first get in I make a "To do" list and am not happy until I am completely done and my desk is cleared - of course I am thrown 100 new things during the day but I MUST have my To Do list finished or I will skip lunch or stay late - what does that say about me??????

I am looking forward to Saturday's run - it will be another 13 miler and the weather is looking GREAT!!!

Also can't wait to watch LOST tonight - I have it DVR'd from last night. Lisa Feldt and I get into some deep conversations about LOST on Saturday's during our long run. We discuss our theories and then see who is right the next week.

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend - get out and enjoy the weather.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Tony to stay with that treadmill. He will be talking back at you in no time! I sure wish I could clear my desk sometime, my "to do's" always seem to out number the "done's". Hey I am almost caught up on Lost but I can't watch the last episode until Annette catches up. Maybe I'll see you Saturday if I can get up and run.

    ReplyDelete