Friday, January 30, 2009

RECAP and TERRIBLE weather

This week has been TERRIBLE weather wise. Of course I shouldn't complain because the folks in Northern Arkansas really got hit hard and it is just awful about the power outages and ice they are still having to deal with.

It was a little more of a challenge this week to get in all my runs/workouts but I got all of them in and just flip flopped Tuesday and Thursday. Ran in the POURING rain Tuesday because after running on the Dreadmill Monday I just COULD NOT run on it again.

Saturday - 13.5 miles with the Cruiser Gang
Sunday - 6 miles with the Dude's Gang and full body weight workout
Monday - 3 miles on Dreadmill and 30 minutes on Spin bike
Tuesday - 5 miles with 12 Hill repeats included
Wednesday - 5 miles at the NLR lake then home to do full body weight workout
Thursday - 8 miles with Krooked Kreek gang and this included a 16 minute tempo run

Run miles - 40.5
Spinning - 30 minutes (need to get this up to 60 minutes a week)
2 Full body weight workouts

Ok.........I seem to have a lot of Gang's - but that is the great thing about running and being a Cruiser - GREAT friends, GREAT runs and GREAT conversation. I still love my solo runs but there is no way I could do all my run's solo - gotta have my Cruiser buddies :)

Have a good weekend - WEATHER looks GREAT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Obviously the bad weather has no affect on your training. Good job on getting it done!

    ReplyDelete