Friday, January 23, 2009

LOST and Weekly Recap

No, Annette I am NOT going to post about me, you and Jane getting LOST on our run last night - remember I told you I wouldn't - LOL!!! Hey it was a fun run with great company/conversation so who cares if we got a little Lost. Actually my title refers to the show LOST. My husband and I have never missed an episode and were so excited to watch the season premiere last night (DVR'd from late Wednesday night). While watching the show I said repeatedly "glad I watched the 3 hour recap last week or I would be LOST". I enjoyed the premiere - favorite part was when Hurly was pulled over by a cop and the cop was Ana Lucia - then she said "Libby said hi"!! Loved it!!! Anyone else watch?

Ok - on to the weekly recap. I log from Saturday to Friday so that is the reason for my recaps on Friday, which is also my rest day.

Saturday - 12 mile trail run (already talked about in earlier blog)
Sunday - 6.4 miles with Cindy and Robert - good run met up with Annette and Bailey in route and had to run through someone's yard to catch them. Full body weight workout when I got home.
Monday - 4 miles at the NLR Lake and then home to do the Spin bike for 30 minutes - still LOVING the spin bike :)
Tuesday - 8 miles - I did a few miles with a 15 minutes Tempo Run before meeting up with Annette, Jane and James.
Wednesday - 4 miles at lunch at the YMCA trails in NLR. After work while watching recorded "House" full body weight workout.
Thursday - 7.8 miles - did some hill repeats before meeting up with Annette and Jane and yes we got a "little" lost so my mileage was a little high but the company/conversation was so great that is didn't matter.

Run Mileage - 42.2
Spinning - 30 minutes
2 - full body weight workouts

Enjoy your Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, I could not imagine you getting lost as you are the "route master". Now Annette and Jane.....well, I better not comment on that one:) Wishing I could find your dedication..maybe when the weather warms I'll be more motivated. I missed the Lost premier but think we now have it set to DVR. I may be able to catch up on the web though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was that good conversation that got us lost! and the dark...LOL

    ReplyDelete