Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekly Recap and Did I Follow my Schedule

Of Course - remember I am a very schedule/routine oriented person :) Somedays were switched around because of weather but I got it all in - 40.6 miles of running, 30 minutes of spinning and 2 full body weight workouts.

Saturday - Ran 13.5 miles with the Cruisers. Good run kept a good steady 9:30ish pace. During Memphis training all my long runs were in the 9:10ish pace and my plan now is to drop to 9:30ish for time to recover.
Sunday - Ran 6.6 with our Dude's (Dude's Grocery Store) group. Reason for odd mileage is I finished out with Ginny and she runs for time so we ran 6.6 in 1 hour. Later that morning at home I did my full body weight workout.
Monday - Swapped Mon/Tue because great weather Monday and did 6 miles with Annette, Jane, Michelle and Karen - fun good RUN!!
Tuesday - At home 3 miles on DREADMILL and 30 minutes Spinning. I LOVE my Spin bike!!!
Wednesday - 5.5 miles at lunch from work - VERY HILLY!! then after work my full body weight workout.
Thursday - 6 FAST miles with Lisa Feldt.
Friday - REST!!!

Hope everyone is staying warm and getting ready for a fun filled weekend! I am looking forward to a trail run tomorrow morning - hope I don't trip :)

1 comment: