Wednesday, December 31, 2008

GREAT New Years Eve Run & Year End Stats

FINALLY - something to blog about - lol!! Today I had a GREAT New Year's Eve run by myself. I went out to the NLR Lake about 3PM (got off early) and had a Runner's High run. Cheryl, I was in such a good mood that if I had known where you lived I would have ran to your house and said "hi".

There are 4 days a year that since I have been running I never miss running on and they are Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve Day and New Year's Day. My plan today was to run at lunch because I didn't want to run late like I usually do. My boss came down at lunch when I came out from getting dressed to go run and said "when you finish your work today you can leave" woohoo - so I worked through lunch so I could leave at 2:45 when I was finished with everything.

Since my run is over I can now post my 2008 stats - PLEASE everyone if you have your stats post on your blog so we can all see - I love looking at them. Arland already has so take a look at his blog.

2008 Stats vs. 2007 (miles)
2008 2007
Running 2035 2079
Biking 731 15

My running miles for 2008 were a little lower than 2007 because of my PF BUT the good news is my biking miles went WAY up. I can thank Annette for the biking miles - we had some great rides and because of her buying a new bike I did and I LOVE DOLCE (that's her name - see pic). There was some spinning and elliptical also but I didn't keep track of this.

Hope EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEARS EVE!! GET OUT AND RUN TOMORROW!!!

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, that is some awesome mileage. I'd be thrilled to just do half your running miles. Your dedication to training never ceases to amaze me. Good luck on 2009 and I hope you achieve all your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing mileage!!!!! Had a great run this morning with y'all, just wish the bike ride at Searcy had gone as well.

    ReplyDelete