Friday, December 26, 2008

Ok Ok I finally did it

Ok..Ok.......Gabby and Susan I created a blog. Now if it is REALLY boring you can't blame me :)

After reading Gabby's blog (which I really enjoy) and seeing Susan's comment (I also enjoy Susan's blog) I thought - Hey why don't you have a blog. Well........maybe because I think my life if pretty boring :) so here goes.

Friday is always a rest day so no running, no crosstraining (yes that's my NEW thing) and no weights (started after Memphis marathon). BUT the big news is I received quite a few gift cards from Academy Sports for Christmas (go figure) so I bought a SPIN BIKE!! I have decided that instead of running 6 days a week that I will run 5 days a week and crosstrain 1 day a week along with 2 days of weight training. Now with my spin bike I don't have to go to the yucky gym one day a week and worry about germs :) So............after I figure this blog thing out (I lost my first blog post and am now trying to remember everything I typed - lol!!) I will take some pics for the front page and also a pic of the new spin bike. I guess I need to name her also since my road bike is name Dolce - any suggestions?

I am hoping the spin bike will help me on my road bike (I am always the last one in) and also with my goal of doing some duathlons in 2009.

I hope the weather holds out for everyone tomorrow to get your run or bike or whatever weekend warrior plan you have in mind.

Well I guess that's it - I sure hope when I hit save that this goes to my blog - otherwise I give up - lol!!!

6 comments:

  1. woo hoo!! WElcome to the Blog world, it's about time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Now you are one of us..lol. At least you have plenty of blog experts to help you learn the ropes. Good name also. You should post a picture of your spin bike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY!!!!!!!! Definitely post a pic of the spin bike. I'm your first follower btw, does that make me a stalker? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland, Brenda! I certainly do not think life is boring for someone who runs 6 days a week! (now 5)

    Congrats on the spin bike. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the comments. I have to wait until my hubby gets home from deer camp tomorrow to put "Jet" (my new spin bike's name) together and then will post a pic. I also will post a pic of "Dolce" (my road bike). Gabby - you are not a scary stalker so it is fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you started a Blog!! I never get to see you anymore and at least this way I can keep up with what you are up to! BTW - Happy to see you still read my blog :), I'll be adding you to my blog list too! Now if I can just get caught up on mine.

    ReplyDelete